Zelensky probably looked more closely into Putin’s eyes and realized that there was no peace.
Or sociologists told him that 20% of the “vatnik” electorate (A Russian jingoist and a supporter of Putin’s politics) would not be returned to him.
Or something was completely clearly explained to him from the US side or by the ambassadors of the G7 countries - why Ukraine is still not in NATO.
Or he had a wise counselor (which is hard to believe).
Or he realized that the deadly weapon promised to Dmytro Kuleba by Tony Blinken was just in time.
Zelensky has little to do (10 steps):
1) To hand over Yermak for soldiers of the Wagner Group
2) To hand over Tatarov to Bakanov, or to hand over both of them;
3) To give Venediktova and the whole Kyiv District Administrative Court to Sytnyk;
4) To give Portnov and Buzhanskyi to the patriots for a little “hug”;
5) To send Medvedchuk to the godfather of his child (Putin here);
6) To submit to the referendum the issue of a ban on OPZZh and a ban for 10 years on all former members of this pro-Moscow party to run for any representative authorities;
7) To hand over Kolomoiskyi, Derkach, Kulyk to the United States. Just in case, Arestovych too.
8) To connect Medvedchuk’s / Kozak’s TV channels as branches to the Suspilne (National Public Broadcasting Company of Ukraine);
9) To bring the army to high alert;
10) To release political prisoners.
And continue to sit and wait for Poroshenko to come with an application to join the Servant of the People Party.
Haven’t I forgotten anything about the necessary steps that will bring Zelensky closer to understanding when should Ukraine become a part of NATO?